Sunday, December 5, 2010

Out of the Frying Pan

Day 16

Dear time: Thank you for doing your magical little healing thing.

I've made it safely out of the weepy, sad, angry phase...for the most part...and into the "perhaps I'll just stay single and drama-free forever" phase.

And to celebrate, tomorrow I will be trying speed...wait for it...dating! That's right, speed dating. I have no desire to meet a guy right now, so it's the perfect time to try something that I've always wanted to check out without feeling sad and pitiful when I go home alone. It think it's like a train wreck, or The Jersey Shore...It's horrible, but I can't look away.

It will be, either, an evening of ridiculous amusement, or an evening of painfully dull and awkward conversations at 6 minute intervals.

Well, probably a little bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment