Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Latest Revolation

I think, just possibly, I have figured out the lesson I need to learn...the mistake I keep repeating...I think I put too much pressure on someone and something upfront, wondering if it has long-term potential, questioning where it could go, are we compatible, blah blah blah...and I weight everything down with this worry, which is really just fear of being hurt, but inevitably, I am creating what I most fear, when in fact, I should be living in the moment, and questioning only if I am happy, enjoying myself, having fun. Is the person kind? Do we laugh? Do we have fun? Do I want to see him again? If I do, then I should, end of story. I think I need to stop putting this pressure of time time time running out, and just enjoy the now.

Thank you, O-Be-Zen-Snyder for the moment for clarity:)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I think you are spot on here! It is not a good thing to always be worrying about the destination of the journey. Enjoy the journey instead of concerning yourself with the destination, when will we be there, will it be exactly what I expect, etc. Sometimes you just need to roll down a window, take a look around, and enjoy the ride! There is a lot to be said for living in the moment, as it is better not to stress out about the destination. After all, that is EXACTLY what life is: a compilation for all the little moments in our life! Down the road you will look back at life and see fulfillment, fun, happy times, and will be headed in your destination with the one best fit for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's good to know that you realized something from your experiences. Fight, girl!

    ReplyDelete