Friday, January 14, 2011

Hobo Watch

I forgot to share this with everyone last week...

Hobo Watch 2010 officially drew to a close about two hours into the new year. I came home and went up to my room around 2 a.m. The cat followed me, went right to the attic door, and started pawing at it. Then she started to very aggressively attempt to pull the floor guard away from the door! She was almost wild and desperate about it. I called her away from the door and after a minute she abandoned her quest in exchange for some cuddle time.

So, I guess we can safely say there is not a hobo in the attic.

The question is - What IS in the attic? Miss kitty sure wanted to get up there for SOME reason. A mouse? A chipmunk? Perhaps there is a hobo and he has catnip?

I guess we'll never know. I mean, we could know, but that would require me to open the door and go up into the dark, scary attic, and we all know THAT'S not going to happen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment