Monday, November 29, 2010

The LOLCat Email

Day 10

I found an old email that I'd sent to a friend just a few days after one of my previous break-ups. I'd like to think that this email suggests that I'm doing considerably better this time around, and therefore must be growing as a person. (Then again, I have chosen to start writing a blog about my dating life, soooooo.....)

Things to note:
1. I had just moved to a new city, broken up with someone, lost someone to a short, unexpected illness, and was all around angry at the world
2. This email was sent at a time when LOLCat was a new, exciting web phenom
3. Sometimes I find myself very amusing

I now present....The LOLCat Email:)

From: Me
To: Cat-loving friend who probably had way more important things going on her life than to listen to me rant (you know who you are and I love you)
Subject: A stupid rant about stupid things

Ok, so I has an angry...

That STUPID "I Can Has Cheezeburger" site! I made a few lols myself (apparently, at this time I thought that putting funny comments on cat pictures was the way to get over my break-up)...a couple I thought were pretty darn great . (And they were!) None of them were selected to show on the main page...but funny thing...the one they put up this morning is the same as one that I submitted last week! Same picture, same caption! Now, what I want to know is why did that one get put up and mine did not, and WHO STOLE MY F***ing LOL and then GOT IT POSTED?!

Arg.

I think I am off the funny for a while.

- Me

p.s. Told you it was stupid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment